Monday, January 28, 2013

Runaway

I had an idea for a sequel to the main story, though I haven’t even finished the main story in my mind yet. The thing is that in this sequel, the main character, James, runs away from the school when he figures out something. He is then pursued by Zoey and Fibre, who are the main 2 that fall for him and compete over him kinda. Anyway, Fibre uses some locating magic to track him down.

I originally planed for him to just fall asleep somewhere in the forest and is woken up by these 2 closing in on him. This however doesn’t make sense cause with the spell, they would locate him no matter what right there. If he was to escape somehow with knowing that they’re looking for him, he’d take better measures.

This all takes place on their break from school.

Well, I started thinking about how in the game, I’m making Plus School be open Spring-Fall, leaving Winter to be their break instead of Summer. And then it hit me. SNOW! He could leave tracks in the snow! After James runs away, there is a long time before the girls figure it out and start tracking him down. I’m guessing they notice the tracks and start following them before even getting the idea to use a tracker. James would have hid himself well to try and make certain he escapes, but he wakes up from a short nap after hearing the 2 talking and shouting that he might be up ahead, where his tracks lead off to, where he thought someone would fall for it. He didn’t think anyone would follow him this quick, but now knowing where his pursuers have gone, and who his 2 pursuers are, he makes haste to get out of there as quickly as possible.

… If I changed tense in there somewhere, I’m sorry. It’s 4 in the morning and I’m tired. But yes, the school’s break being in the Winter makes this idea possible now.

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow what were you doing up at 4am? I think it's a good idea too, but it's probably going to change as you work on the prequel to it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't sleep for some reason. ^_^' Yeah I know, but I'm feeling a little more compelled to do stuff now! owo Though it's usually after a long time of trying to wake up/having fun doing other things. ^_^' Sometimes it's hard to have a clear mind for me for some reason. ;;

      Delete