The very rough sketch. Doesn't look like much of anything really. Had to go back and indicate ribs for the breasts to sit on, in order to get them right. ;;
The final sketch/line work on top of the rough sketch. I like these kind of pics cause it sort of shows how I got from point A to point B as well as how I used the rough sketch.
The final sketch by itself looks pretty legit. I was gonna do coloring before adding eyes and the last bit of hair by her neck. OTL (Though she's a shadow spirit, so it's not really hair, anyway...)
I added colors and took the lineart away just to see what the colors by themselves look, and they looked pretty cool so here!
And here's the finished thing so far. I might go back later and try to add some shading and make her have some depth and look more 3D.
She was fun to draw, and quick to draw, but I think those things were affected by the fact that her design is simple. ;w; Hopefully I'll do another Sunday Sketch soon!





No comments:
Post a Comment