I was thinking this morning (I kinda forgot about what I was thinking before this thought) and I had this thought that maybe what I have to do to get somewhere with my life is to temporarily ignore some of my pursuits and focus on one at a time, and the thing I think I should focus on first is my health. If my back's hurting, then I can't do ANYTHING so that's a big problem. A friend of mine says that I need to drink more milk and walk around instead of laying down all the time, so I guess I'll focus on those things.
However I think it'd be best to try and combine my efforts(?). Like, stemming from my (as of now) health main path, I could look for bottles as an excuse to walk around more, which combines 'getting money' and 'working on health'. So even tho I'd be getting a little money, it's not my main focus, just a little side thing to make it seem like I'm multitasking.
I don't really like this idea, but's it's probably my best shot. While working on my health, I'll probably be very impatient on everything. I may even become anxious cause of little to no progress in all the other fields, but I'll try my best, and hopefully my friends will be there to remind me about the important things. I'd like to thank Joy these past few days. She has been texting me on Twitter trying to help me, though to be honest I don't believe she had a real clue of what was really going on with me, but then again it's probably best she doesn't know all the details. Still though, she kind of kept me on the ball of thinking about how to change things (and punch the universe in the face) instead of wallowing in what I can't do.
I'll still try to keep turning my fun time into progress time though, since that seemed to work a bit for me when I tried it. It just really makes me lash out when something upsets me. I most likely will have to find a way to counter that. I may have to combine that to my health main path somehow too.
And helping others might help in the 'walking around' department, as long as I don't strain myself. Who knows, I might even get stuff I need in return.~ Not gonna count on it though. Anyway, thanks for reading.~
No comments:
Post a Comment