Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Sunday Sketch:Kid Demon Queen

Ok so I decided to do this event called Sunday Sketch where I'd sketch something project-related and post it on Monday. I thought of this on a Monday and didn't feel like waiting, so I did it then, and got distracted Tuesday, so here it is Wednesday and I'm posting the pics here instead of just twitter cause of more than one pic. ;w;

This one is both sketch drawings with the ref pic I used. (though I really only used the smile. ;w;)
The original sketch. A bit hard to see cause of how light it is. ;;
And the final sketch I did on top of the original in a different layer.

If you have trouble seeing the pics, I believe you can click on them to make them bigger and see more detail. Anyway, I kinda drew her younger than I wanted to, and her hair is more poofier so she looks more adorable than I anticipated. ;w; I kinda like the hair in the original better though. The not-so-smooth lines give her hair a sort of puffy-fluffy look that I like more than the smoother curves of the final.

But yeah! I hope I can put out more of these to come! These sketches aren't necessarily going to all be canon. Just rough stuff that I think I might add or have in the game at the time I draw them.

No comments:

Post a Comment