Friday, March 20, 2015

Lets Plays

I have this secret desire to make Lets Plays, though I wouldn't really be a Lets-Player. ;w; Like I'd just do random Let's Plays of games I like and I won't do them often. I'd just do them for fun cause I'd like to play a game and kinda have people experience what I experience while being wacky, crazy, goofy and just having a blast.

Thing is though that most games I want to Lets Play, there are complications with recording and playing a game at the same time, as well with editting vids. I'd like to use Windows Movie Maker, but that thing just really dampens the vid quality when publishing vids, don't know why. In short, I'll probably need a new, beefier computer as well as my own internet before I can even do a Lets Play.

Some game's I'd like to Lets Play are:

Disgaea DS
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
Threads of Fate

Yeah that's it, but there are some kinda one-shot vids I'd like to make playing games like Driver and Lost Saga. Maybe even Team Fortress 2, but it depends on the beefiness of the computer I get. I was told from my irl friend, Alex, that there are these computers made by some "Alien Ware" people or something that are great gaming computers, so yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment