Monday, March 16, 2015

My Back

(Alternate Title-I have no mattrice, can I sleep in yours)

Ok so since this is bothering me right now (3/14/15 11:17pm) I'm gonna talk about my bad back and how I have no mattrice.

My back is definitely not in the best condition. Ever since 2012, where I had sharp back pain for a week and sometimes I couldn't even get out of bed, I've had back problems, though they've never been as bad as that one week, since I expect it now and lay down to prevent the pain from getting too bad.

Well, since we moved from Centerville August of 2014, I left behind my mattrice since laying on it on the floor started to hurt my back instead of help. It was an old mattrice so I was ok with leaving it. We moved back to Sturgis in the outskirts and we were living with a friend of my mother cause he offered to let us stay till we found a place since we got a "notice to quit" saying our tendency was up and if we didn't move within a week, they'd evict us. At my mother's friend's place I was able to sleep on a mattrice that was alright. It had a musky smell sometimes, but I was able to sleep in an ok mattrice.

Feb of 2015 we found our own place and we still can't afford a mattrice just yet, but I have been sleeping on 2 cushions from our couch. It was ok until March when it started to become uncomfortable and actually hurts my back more. I've tried laying on them in a different way that my irl friend, Alex, suggested, and it was ok for about 4 days, but then I woke up today (3/14/15) with a REALLY sore back. Getting out and walking to the library and back seemed to make it better somehow, but I still have a dilemma of how I'm suppose to sleep now till I get a mattrice. Hopefully I can find something that works. Anyway bye for now!

UPDATE(3/16/15)

I have a set up that kinda works now. Currently it hurts my back a little, but it goes away pretty quickly after waking up. Hopefully it stays like this till I get a mattrice. Maybe I could get a pic of my setup sometime, if someone comments saying they want to see it. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment