Monday, March 23, 2015

The World God Only Knows: Goddesses

Ok so I marathoned The World God Only Knows: Goddesses with my irl friend, Alex, and this is basically my review(?). Keep in mind though that I didn't see any of the OVAs before watching
it, so yeah. I didn't see how the 2-B Pencils got made or Kanon asking Keima if they met before, or the Tenri Arc so Tenri was new to me at the time.

So without all the OVAs in me, I watched Goddesses with my friend and yeah a bunch of stuff that we didn't know about was being talked about. My friend thought they might have added more eps, from 8 to 12, but I reminded him that I downloaded 12 eps for him so that couldn't have been it, so he reminds me of TWGOK having OVAs, so we left it at that and continued watching.

At first I didn't like the idea of Keima having to track down "Goddesses" cause I thought it'd make the anime a little too complicated to follow and just be a clusterf@#% of events happening at once, but that wasn't so, and I was actually entertained more than the last 2 seasons!

Yui was one of my favorite parts of it because she was acting like a player instead of a heroine, and it was fun seeing Keima dressed as a girl! >w< But yeah, I was routing for Yui to have a Goddess and I HOPES GOT ANSWERED!

Of course that saddest part was the whole Chihiro/Keima thing, especially at the very end. Just SOOOOO SAD! That s@#% bummed me out for like 2 days!

For the parts that I really want to see that aren't in the anime, like Yui and Tsukiyo's conquests and more, I REALLY hope they're in the manga. I want to see/experience them SOOO BAD!

TL/DR: Overall, it was a great season, tho how I'd rate it is probably right between good and great. Either way I'm left wanting to see more and waiting for a 4th season of TWGOK!

And I want to know everything I missed out on story wise, I NEED TO KNOW!

If you want to know more about what I think about TWGOK:Goddesses or TWGOK in general, hit me up with a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment