Because of my back problems and my heart surgery (which makes it where I can't lift over 25 pounds), I believe I don't have much of a chance when it comes to finding a job. I could probably get something like cashier for some small place, but even then my friend says that in his work experience, there will always be some guy(s) that get on your nerves and if they see that what they do bothers you, they do it more and more till you quit or something, cause that's what bullies do to make themselves feel better. He said more than that, but my thoughts on it is if it's just mental abuse that would be ok and I could try and manage, but if they do shit like that dumb SOPA thing people did in high school, I'm afraid of them doing it so much and hard that they fuck up my back more and then I REALLY won't be able to work. ;; So I probably won't pursue an actual job anymore...
My friend also suggested getting disability income, but I've applied twice and no dice. For me and my conditions, I think applying again would just be a waste of time.
The only way I can make money would be small jobs for small money-like babysitting, and doing the LIFELeadership business thing. If I can't get an actual job, then for secure money it'd be best to go full throttle with LIFELeadership. I'm not all into the community though, so it's gonna be rough.
No comments:
Post a Comment