If the title of this post hasn't sunk in yet, this will be a list of habits that I should learn, habits I should lose, and habits I need to improve on in some way. I felt like doing this post to have something written that I could kinda come back to and see if I'm getting better, cause there are things I need to get better at if I want my life to go where I want it to go. I reheard and listened to a chunk from a LIFELeadership CD, and the person was saying that you don't pick your destiny, you pick your habits, and your habits pick your destiny. So I'm gonna list at least 10 habits that I can work on that I believe would make my life better, a little at a time, but still better.
1: When I feel like doing anything sexual, ask myself if I'm actual horny, or if I'm just gonna use it to cope with my problems or feelings. If it's coping, then don't do it and try to something else to do that can cheer me up. Otherwise, then try to make the session have soul, so it's not completely sexual. (Basically make it excite a feeling other than horniness by making it cute, funny, ect)
2: Walk everyday (that I can). At least around 1 block, once a day. I don't know if that'd help my back or not, but I need to get up and start moving around once in a while. The great weather will be coming soon, so I'd like to be ready for it! We're in town, so I should walk or ride my bike more now!
3: Do a little of Life Wars everyday. Progress is needed and I'd love for progress to be one of my habits, tho being used to little jumps can sometimes lead to getting things done without realizing the significance at first, or without realizing that the things got done. Like with what happened with the Succubus Kingdom bakstory!
4: Try to talk to people more. Maybe even strangers (on the internet) to try and get more experience when it comes to talking to people in general.
5: Talk/promote Life Wars. If I talk more about my game, then it's more likely that people will gain interest, and hopefully talk to me/have discussions about it so I know for certain people are interested. ;w; I'm doing this cause I want to put Life Wars, and what it means to me, out into the world, however it'd just be more fun if like people talk about it and I can have 2-way discussion about my game with people. ;w;
6: Be on look out for bottles. While I'm outside, I could look around for some cause I could use more money. I just need to develop the habit and it'll cash in eventually.
7: Take showers more. It'll most likely make me feel better.
8: Brush teeth before bed. I usually don't brush them cause I don't want the toothpaste taste to make whatever I'm eating taste horrible, or ruin the buzz of taste of the thing I just ate, so I think doing it before bed might solve this problem.
9: Do something for my happiness. There are times I get caught in what I should be doing and what I'd like to work on/do. These things can be very draining, physically, mentally, or both, and there are times where I need to step back, and even though most of these things are for me, some times they don't make me happy, or they usually make me happy but the timing is off. I gotta do something for my happiness once in a while, even if it's just to do nothing for a while and try to enjoy some peace.
And I can't think of anymore. I was close though. Was I'll have this list so I can have something to go on. Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment