Ok so this post/thought process began with me wanting to "go out and experience the world" so to speak, though that'd be a little hard since I don't have internet to look and research things outside of my familiar zone. I felt like this at the library while on their computers.
When I got home, I took what I downloaded and integrated them onto my computer. Outside was wet, but not rainy, and I guess walking home in that contributed to my calm and refreshed, but still yearning for something, mood. Anyway after I got everything on to my computer, I remembered a pic I got from my friend Joy's picture blog, and it was a pic of a sidewalk with the message "Take your pleasure seriously" permanently in the cement like the occasional shoe-print you'd sometimes see in sidewalks. It was then I kinda figured out what I was longing for! I wanted to explore more about the things that I liked and pleases me and illuminates my soul! (which is why I felt like getting internet was more connected to the "going out and experiencing the world" feeling I was getting than the thought of going out and experiencing real life in town)
Things like fashion, puns, deep thoughts, my demons, Earth, the potential of humans, pictures, drawings, animation, video games, and even some NSFW things though I prefer them to be more than sexual. That's one of them too though! Sexual things that contain sass, humor, love, kindness, intelligence, bonding of the soul, and most importantly consent. I want to experience what the world has of these things, thinks of these things, the culture of these things, and my true feelings and thoughts about them, like why I like them and stuff. I want to explore them with an open heart and mind.
So yeah, that explains that feeling. I don't really have any ideas on how to do this without internet, but hey, that doesn't mean I can't still try! Maybe I could try to be more open about my interests on twitter? Who knows.
Anyway, thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment