I don't have as many spoons as other people have. I've kinda accepted it now. Kinda. So I'm gonna have to think smarter in order to use my spoons more effectively. I'm not getting where I want at the pace I want it, so I'd have to come up with ways to use my spoons better. It's gonna be a bit tough, but worth it.
I have to develop better wits and thinking, and most likely bad habits are gonna get in the way. I have to evolve, but what methods am I to use to meet my conditions for it?
Well for one, I think I should do more thought provoking things, like puzzle games and such. And once my brain starts to fizzle out, I could take a big break till I can think again without my head exploding. Other than that though, I have no other real leads.
The iffy suggestions I have are to maybe keep more in touch with friends when I'm feeling sad or upset. Maybe be more open with my problems so people can present me with more options or better information that on my own I couldn't see or didn't have. Anyway, this is just some thoughts I've been having. Thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment