Monday, April 13, 2015

"Make it have soul"

I have a little saying when it comes to sexual things that revolves around "soul", and I was thinking of a better way to explain this, and I think I have an explanation.

When I refer to excitement of body and soul, it's basically things that makes the body want things and feel good (most times I'm referring to the body wanting sexual things) and things that makes the soul want things and feel good (like, for me, fashion, puns, morals, ect). I don't know of anyone where pure sexual things can excite their souls, but I'm not gonna say it's not possible, it's just not possible for me. So when I say things like to give something sexual more soul, I'm basically saying to make it be more than just sexual.

I bring this up cause of something I'm gonna post later, hopefully after this post. Anyway, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment